Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

BEDA Day 18 for real because yesterday was day 17.

To calm my conscience, I need to write a clarification. Ahem. Listen up: Bar-b-que sauce will always and forever be my #1 favourite condiment. I don't know how it slipped from my mind the other night, but I feel awful about it. I just had to make this clear. Whoo! Now I can relax.

My grandmother has always sent things over to me that she's some how gotten her hands on--overly large jean jacket things, conditioners, lots of anti-frizz cremes-- and I appreciate the thought, I do, but most of the things just can't be used and take up space, but lately she's taken to sending over fashion magazines. 'Lucky', mostly. I've flipped through them because I do like clothes and I kind of have a thing for Seventeen magazine, so it can be fun. Except, it can also get really annoying. I hate the way these people word things. And the prices! Sweet Jesus, what the hell is that about?

I really, really hate "Runway Fashion", like the shit that's made by famous brands and shown off in like, Paris and places of the like: I hate it. The majority of the time it's all butt freaking ugly, and so damn expensive. It's absurd. I can't believe how much of a waste of money this stuff is! Does anyone ever actually buy any of these ginormous, odd-shaped dresses covered in feathers and car parts, or whatever? Nobody would be able to wear something like that anywhere to do anything! How do they make so much money?! Why is it such a big deal to people and models and Tyra Banks? I get it that it's like art and to each their own; i'm not saying I have a problem with you if you don't agree with me. I'm just saying I do not understand the appeal one bit. And it's annoying. But you're not annoying! I love you. I love clothes. I hate ridiculously high prices and the people who place them.



1 comment:

  1. LOL THE CAR PARTS.
    I literally laughed out loud at that.
    Cece, y u so adorable?

    ReplyDelete