Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

BEDA Day 13: The blog that was on fire

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE TODAY.

I broke my princess pen, I did laundry for the first time in far too long, I did the dishes, and agreed to give my friend a ride home from work in the middle of the night. So, that's what I was doing at midnight and that's why i'm writing now and not at 11:59 like usual. I am a good friend, guys. Sacrificing properly blogging on time to help someone out.

So, I got some things done on my list! You know, a few house-cleany type things that I should do more often for myself anyway; still, a dent is a dent. Words of wisdom, right?

Lex awarded me the Blog on Fire award, which was lovely of her and it really does remind me of The Hunger Games, which is an awesome bonus. Apparently I don't have to list five things about myself, but I like talking about me, so I will anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. I am actually allergic to the sun. Which makes quoting certain lines from She's the Man fun and factual, and it's a great excuse for my lazy ass to not be in Marching Band anymore.

2. I would do almost anything for Mcdonald's dollar sweet tea.

3. I tried to give up pop for my new year's resolution and that worked for months, but man, when I get back on that carbonation truck I get back on it good. I won't even tell you how much soda I went through in just two weeks. But because I drank so much in such a short amount of time, there's none left in my house and I haven't drank any in a while again.

4. My dad is a cell phone.

5. I have a pretty fantastic long-term memory, but a really horrible short-term memory.

Woohoo! Five facts about me again! Yeah! Now it's bed time.

I pass this award most honourable onto:



1 comment:

  1. are you really??? that is so cool and weird! are you "very, very, very deathly, deathly allergic?"

    what exactly happens when you are exposed to the sun? i am very curious.

    ReplyDelete