Victoria (http://wonderfulworldofvictoria.blogspot.com/) was nominated for a blogging award that she so deserves, and after listing 7 random facts about her, she tagged me to do the same! So here it goes.
1. I never really grew out of that little kid watch-the-same-movie-over-and-over-and-over thing. If I really like a movie, I could watch it all day.
2. Most of the things that come out of my mouth are a reference to something.
3. I could literally eat nine Chipotle burritos every day.
4. I'm one of those people you see in class nodding their head around and mouthing the words of the song they're listening to on their ipods. Yeah, that's me.
5. I want to travel the world more than anything else.
6. In the shower I mostly sing Rent songs, which I got into at the age of, like, 12 because my friends discovered La Vie Boheme and we would sit around and giggle at the dirty words. (That's like, two things about me in one!)
7. Learning new things is something I genuinely love, but school has become something I loathe. Isn't that sad?
Am I supposed to also tag people? Well, whatever, I am. I tag:
Freya, FreyaFlobster's Funky Thoughts
Hannah Marie, Scarlett Sparks
Jen in the Purple Pants
Nicole, The Assorted Thoughts of a Scatter-Brain
Lex, The Lexical Gap
Bridget Kelly, Engima No More