Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Things I Love:

"The feeling of health, the full-noon trill, the song of me rising from bed and meeting the sun." 
-Walt Whitman

Loving is often much more important and worthwhile than hating, so in the shocking sequel to "Things I Hate," I've compiled a list of just a few select wonders that make life worth living in a world where tires go flat and salsa costs a million dollars.

Things I Love:

  • hot sauce
  • plastic containers of coffee
  • Kristen Stewart
  • nail polish of all colors and quality
  • my signed copy of The Casual Vacancy
  • The fact that the Stars Hollow set is also in PLL
  • Tacos, all shapes and sizes
  • Birthdays
  • the look dogs give when they're just absolutely exhausted with you
  • throw pillows and blankets
  • breakfast all day
  • packing
  • B-movies
  • free movies
  • pink and orange, together
  • The video that played on old VHS head cleaner tapes
  • the possum that was in my driveway one night that appeared very cute until it charged 
  • COMPLIMENTS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment