Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Things I Hate:

"It’s all about falling in love with yourself.”
-Eartha Kitt
Hating things is exhausting and often pointless, but I'm typing this on my phone and so is that. Plus, I think getting to know yourself is as fun a process as getting to know someone else -- good, bad, everything. We're all a lil self-centered because we are the center of our own little brain universes, so why not get in touch with yourself and figure out specifically what it is that makes you tick, right?! I'd give you a list of what makes me tick, but we're simply not that close yet, Blogger.
Here's a very superficial list of things I hate:
  • that I'm running on limited laptop power because I forgot my Mac charger at school (hence the newly downloaded blogger app I didn't know existed)
  • IPAs 
  • dolls with blinking eyes
  • the post-bad nap headache 
  • pot holes
  • flat tires
  • how expensive tires are  
  • emails from Spotify
  • melty, gooey cheese that is impossible to pick off of pizza
  • the fact that Keira Knightley wasn't in Pirates of the Carribean 4
  • tiny scissors
  • Fox news
  • the fact that I don't have a bowl of salsa next to me at all times and it costs a butt load
  • the feeling of having something to prove
  • whoops got too serious on that last one bye

No comments:

Post a Comment