Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kisses to my bad bitches


"Raise ya hand if you don't have to diss people to feel better about yourself. Jealousy is a disease. It kills at a fast pace. Kisses to my bad bitches" 
- Nicki Minaj 

My life has been a haze of job and internship applications for a month and I'm exhausted and stressed and I've basically entirely lost track of where I'm at and what I want to do but...It's Wednesday night and I'm surrounded by friends and music and a raging, torrential monster the likes of which my tiny college town sees maybe once a year is wreaking havoc outside and it's beautiful and it's ok. I have no idea where I'll be this summer or what I'll be doing and I have absolutely no time left to figure it out but one way or another in two and a half weeks Summer will be here and I'll have no choice but to figure it out! That's equally comforting and terrifying. Life!

I have a whole list of topics to cover this month but I've had a ridiculous day of being awake and constantly moving since 8:30 a.m. so i'm going to let this night go and give you basically nothing

My friends are back announcing the night of Flood Fest 2k15.

"Be careful, I know you're very careful," my friend storms in, shouting advice. Like, when? "Remember I told you to be careful on your way home?! And you WERE!? You've built that trust. Make good choices."

Good advice for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment