Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Huckleberry Finn and friends

I was in the middle of not procrastinating and actually doing what I should be for school tomorrow, when I realized, why the heck was I doing that? I need to write a blog post. Just need to. Right now. SO, instead of procrastinating from doing this any longer, i'll put off doing homework. Wah-hoo!

I'm reading Adeventures of Huckleberry Finn right now for English. We've just started it so I only have to read up to chapter 6, and seeing as that's page 17, and i'm on page 3, it shouldn't be that difficult to get through. The only problem is that i'd like to read the Sparknotes also. That's right, also. I'm livid with my English teacher and the only way I can really stick it to him is by aceing everything. Right? See. I'm a total badass.

On page 2 Huck says, "All I wanted was to go somewheres; all I wanted was a change, I warn't particular." Boy, do I relate, man. I mean, he was referring to hell--'the bad place'--but I'd ecstatically settle for a new school. A new state'd be awesome. A new country would blow my mind. I'm just really feeling a change. Maybe a not a big one, yet...but changes would be good. I should make pro-con lists!

Or, you know, a different kind of list.

Name: Cecilia, Cece, Celia, i'll occasionally answer to "Hey you!" under the circumstances.

Favorite Fandom: Harry Potter! Doctor Who's a close second.

Favorite Ship: ...Hermione/Ron. Rose/Nine & Ten. Jim/Pam. I could literally go on and on. They're all my favourite!

Favorite Color: Orange.

Favorite Movie: Easy A, as of right now. Blades of Glory. Inception. I have a lot of favourites.

Where you live: Ohio.

Favorite Book: I'm re-reading the Jessica Darling series and I LOVE it. So, that and Harry Potter. I recently bought Twenty Boy Summer, too, that was really good and made me cry.

Clothing Store: Um...I have no idea. Most clothes recently have been bought online or in a thrift store. I do like some American Eagle cute things.

Favorite Band: Flight of the Conchords and Mindless Self Indulgence.

Favorite Artist: Is it lame to same Van Gogh or Monet? I went to an online famous artists gallery and the pictures I liked the most were by them.

Favorite Food: Chipotle and basically anything mexican or fake mexican.

Favorite T.V. Show: Doctor Who, Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls.

If you're reading this, leave a comment and answer the questions, too! I found it as a 'let's make friends' sort of thing, so, let's make friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Name: Alexandra, Lexie, Lex

    Favorite Fandom: Harry Potter, no contest.

    Favorite Ship: Hermione/Ron, Jim/Pam, Sawyer/Juliet, Haley/Nathan, Shawn/Juliet, Katniss/Peeta

    Favorite Color: Pink

    Favorite Movie: You've Got Mail, Firefly, She's the Man, Mean Girls, Die Hard, Stand by Me, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Pride and Prejudice

    Where you live: Ohio

    Favorite Book: Harry Potter. And The Hunger Games

    Clothing Store: Hmm. Forever 21, American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, J. Crew

    Favorite Band: The Kooks, Fratellis, The Decemberists, Dashboard Confessional, The Killers,

    Favorite Artist: Um. Music or Art or what? How about I just love art in general. Everything. Music, Dance, Painting. My whole life has revolved around all of those.

    Favorite Food: Probably chocolate. Also pizza.

    Favorite TV Show: The Office, Psych, One Tree Hill (even though it's nothing but crap now), Arrested Development, Veroncia Mars, Leverage, Flight 29 Down ;)

    Yay for surveys!

    ReplyDelete